Halloween season is upon us once again...this year's Halloween scenario has been in work since March of this year. I used a lot of AI generated images to capture the concept of Trolls attacking a Panzer column. The AI image above was done by Google's AI...and I was very impressed...and this moment of collaboration with lead to a theme for future Halloween scenarios...as the character above, Hauptmann von Schattental will lead us on future paranormal adventures for the Abwehr Office of Anomalous Reconnaissance & Strategic Mythological Evaluation.
A German Indiana Jones like character exploring the unknown for German Intelligence and avoiding his competitors in the SS Ahnenerbe.
Something completely unexpected from the AI collaboration will provide for future exciting Halloween scenarios.
Pretty excited to see where the professor will take us.
The backstory for this scenario has already been provided and can be accessed here:
Above is the first concept art that ChatGPT and I explored. I had wanted a unique, printable map...but AI can't quite get there. Fun to look at...but not functional for an ASL game.
AI images are great for an immersive thematic impact...but the unrealistic appearance of troops and vehicles is especially off-putting for ASL players. But...I do like the trolls...
As always, these monthly "Basement Quality" Scenarios are offered for fun only and as a thank you to the readers of this blog.
Remember to open pictures in a new window in order to maximize the size.
All Grumble Jones scenarios are available from the ASL Archive website.
(Just search on Grumble Jones)




No comments:
Post a Comment