Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Grumble Jones 2019 Halloween Scenario GJ075 - Majove Madness

Well...here we are Sports Fans!!! It's Halloween Time at Grumble Jones. Just when you think...you've seen the worst I can throw at your ASL sensibilities with deranged Nazi Zombies...time traveling monsters...bloody thirsty dinosaurs...here come the desert baddies in the form of Skin Walkers and Indian Zombies!!! Woohoooo!!!

I'll be honest...I absolutely love doing the annual Halloween Scenario. I love the story telling aspect of it all. Half the fun is just doing the research and putting something together that has some real history to it. 

The year's scenario is based on Camp IBIS, which is located in the Mojave Desert near the California-Arizona border. 

The Camp was used as a training site during the Second World War and the 11th Armored Division actually did some of their training in or near Camp IBIS.

Naturally, the rest of the backstory for this scenario is completely made up. 


I wanted to try and do something without Nazi Zombies, and hope this one will add a little different flavor to the whole ASL Zombie thing. I think the Zombie Player is going to love using the Skin Walker staffs to destroy tanks and armored cars!!!! Good paranormal times for sure!

For the American Player...my condolences to you...you're going to probably not make it...just say'n!!!
My thanks to my readers for putting up with all my crazy ideas. I hope you enjoy this scenario for what its worth and have some fun with it.

Here now is the 2019 Halloween Scenario.


As always these monthly "Basement Quality" Scenarios are offered for fun only and as a thank you to the readers of this blog.


Remember to open pictures in a new window in order to maximize the size. 


And as always, these scenarios can be downloaded from The ASL Scenario Archive 

(just search on Grumble Jones).

No comments:

Post a Comment