Sunday, December 24, 2017

Grumble Jones 2017 Scenario Pack Post

As with previous years, here is the annual post with all of the 2017 Grumble Jones scenarios. Long ago, I promised a scenario each month. I intend to keep that promise as we move into 2018. I make no pretense that these scenarios are in any way comparable to the fantastic scenarios created by MMP, Lone Canuck, Kansas City ASL Club, St. Louis, ASL Club, View from the Trenches, Rally Point, Schwerpunkt, East Side Gamers, Le Franc Tireuer, Bounding Fire Productions, Heat of Battle and so many other excellent third party scenario publishers. Grumble Jones' scenarios are indeed straight from your "momma's basement" and intended to remind us all of the time, when we were new to SL and ASL and made our own scenarios at the drop of a hat. I hope these monthly scenarios add to your own ASL creative juices. 

And as always, I thank you, my readers for giving my creative impulses a canvas where I can share my ASL vision.

I look forward to blogging away in 2018. 














As always these monthly "Basement Quality" Scenarios are offered for fun only and as a thank you to the readers of this blog.

Remember to open pictures in a new window in order to maximize the size. 

And as always, the PDF's for these scenarios can be downloaded from The ASL Scenario Archive 

(just search on Grumble Jones).

2 comments: