Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Meeting of Patrols --- When it Rains it Pours

Well...we finished A Meeting of Patrols tonight and concluded the 2013 ASL game year with my regular Wednesday night opponent. As was the case for most of 2013, I went down in defeat. 2013 was not a great year for me winning. This scenario went south from the beginning. My rolls were my undoing. I rolled 6 Boxcars tonight. In fact, I hated to even pick up the dice by turn 7. I missed nearly every morale check and lost tonight's game by 1 lost 6-6-6. That was all I lost and I lost it two rolled boxcars. All my opponent had to do in this game was make me roll a MC...didn't matter if it was a NMC or a +2, I missed them all. So that's all she wrote for this year. We'll start up our Wednesday games again on January 8th. Until then roll low....

No comments:

Post a Comment