Friday, April 21, 2017

Grumble Jones is on the Move!

Tomorrow is moving day for Grumble Jones. I am heading to Quincy, IL to prepare for the start of my new position. Leaving Tulsa will be extremely difficult as we say goodbye to so many friends made over the past 13 years. 

Tulsa has also been a bit of the identity for my Grumble Jones Blog. My blog was born here and really thrived thanks to the many kind readers I have been blessed with. 

I will be out of pocket for the next two weeks as I get into the groove of new job, and all the associated activities around buying and selling houses. But I look forward to blogging once more from Quincy, IL.

Thanks for your readership and kind support of Grumble Jones.




























See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Thanks for all the great post, can't wait for you to get settled and post some more.

    ReplyDelete