Wednesday, October 24, 2012

AP17 The Valley of Death (cont.)

Finally got back to the scenario tonight. Finished another complete turn and are now in the bottom half of turn 3.

As predicted, the Mark III did some hill clearing on my left flank. And by the end of tonight, the hill looks pretty much lost. The same thing happened on my right as the Italians succeeded in taking control. So both flanks are in Italian hands.

In the center, my artillery piece did great work and managed to break the Italian 9-2 mega stack. This was one of the more important results of the evening. The German Stug is still in the battle, but so far has not made a move forward. I feat that once it does, my center position will finally be seriously threatened.

Well pick things up after Halloween and see if the Stug makes a move.

No comments:

Post a Comment