Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Village of the Damned - AP18

Woohoo back in the saddle again! Our current scenario is AP18 - Village of the Damned. I drew the Germans/Italians and set up with my forces concentrated on the crossroads. I let the Italians anchor the wings with the Germans concealed in the center. My strategy is just to hunker down and make the Russians do all the work.

We have finished two turns tonight and the Russians are beginning to nibble hard on both flanks. I have 3 broken squads, but none have been lost as of yet. The Russians broke the MMG and then "6" d it on the Turn 2 repair attempt. So the Russians end up minus the best support weapon.

The Russian tank managed to break one squad but hasn't been too much of a nuisance yet.

Turn 3 next week. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment