Wednesday, May 9, 2012

S26 or ...don't tangle with Big Cats...

OK...another turn completed. Yes...my third and final JSII bought the farm. It managed a hull hit on one of the King Tigers...but needing a 1 to KIA was a bit much for me. So now the two Tiger II's are lumbering towards the village...where they will inflict pain on my poor infantry.

My T-34/85's didn't fare any better. The Panthers opened on them and sent two of them to Valhalla. The remaining two are hiding in the village.

On the plus side, one of my T-34/85's finally drew blood by KIA'ing one of the MKIV's. Hey...beggars can't be choosers. I was elated to finally eliminate something. My infantry is digging in and I feel comfortable that we can make a strong fight.

The biggest unknown will be what effect the German tanks have on my infantry. I don't have much in the way of Anti-Tank support weapons, so much will depend on the caution of my opponent. He's got only a few turns to wrest control of 4 or more buildings from my determined Russians.

And we will smite the foe with hammers and sickles...(unless I ELR, DM, or get KIA'd).

Can't wait for next Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment